REAL ESTATE SALES & DEVELOPMENT
Hunneman & Company Coldwell Banker, Gloucester, MA
Directed historic property development office- Sarasota, Florida
Award winning projects:
- Florida Avenue Studios: 3 1940-era industrial buildings recycled as workspace for artists
- Luke Wood House: Wood frame 1882 pioneer dwelling, relocated, restored for office use.
- Crocker Church: 1890 era meeting house, relocated, restored, used for public assembly.
RESIDENTIAL HISTORIC PROPERTY RENOVATION Massachusetts
- Personal residence, art studio and rental townhouse: Two mid-19th Century commercial post and beam buildings, downtown Gloucester: 4,300 sq. ft.
- 3-unit condominium conversion: 1890 Victorian duplex, Salem: 5,000 sq. ft.
- First Period planked frame half-house, Gloucester
- 1740 9-room Colonial: The Countess’ House, Rocks Village, Haverhill
- Circa 1895 Hand Tub Firehouse: Condominium conversion, Newburyport